In a long overdue move, we have just relaunched the AHT Group website.
While there are currently four companies in the Advanced Human Technologies group, until the relaunch this website focused only on the hub company Advanced Human Technologies, and offered an out-of-date view that focused more on services than ventures.
Our business model (see forthcoming post) is designed around the complementary activities of the companies in the group. Since the domain name for Advanced Human Technologies has been ahtgroup.com for well over a decade (anticipating the move to a group structure), this website will cover both the group’s activities as well as those of the hub company.
Part of the website relaunch is the inclusion of a blog. In the more than 10 years that I have been blogging, I have mainly done that on my personal blog rossdawsonblog.com. A range of team members including myself will write on the AHT Group blog.
Some of the things to expect on the blog:
- Coverage of activities including new products across the AHT Group of companies
- What we are learning (or are trying to learn) as we build our distinctive entrepreneurial model
- Reporting on the systems, structures, and processes we are developing to support our activities
- The talent we are looking for to participate in the AHT Group model
- Personal reflections on what we are experiencing as we endeavor to build a new and different model for business
We’d love to hear from you along the way, in learning from your suggestions and ideas, and hearing what you find most interesting.
We look forward to sharing the journey with you!