YouTube Segment Producer: The Virtual Excellence Show
Produce high-quality short videos for a YouTube channel for a sophisticated professional audience
Anywhere: We are open to candidates working anywhere as long as they can overlap with Sydney working hours.
Bondi: Candidates based in Bondi or who can get there regularly will be strongly favoured.
Contract/ ad-hoc work to be agreed with the successful candidate.
We are looking for a multi-talented video producer to work with futurist Ross Dawson on his new YouTube channel, The Virtual Excellence Show.
We are looking for someone who can lead or play a key role in many or all of:
- Creating high-quality videos for The Virtual Excellence Show YouTube channel
- Conceiving compelling topics for videos that fit The Virtual Excellence Show
- Researching video topics for a sophisticated professional audience
- Scripting segments
- Identifying, liaising with and recording interview guests
- Directing segments in formats including hosted or animated
- Where relevant working with segments hosts or potentially hosting segments
The successful candidate will be working with a team of local and remote specialists.
The core capabilities we are looking for are:
- Highly intelligent and passionate about the potential of a connected world
- Extensive experience in video production
- Specific experience in producing video for YouTube, preferably also in growing YouTube channels
- Highly familiar with software for virtual work and virtual events
- Competent in conceiving, scripting, recording and producing compelling segments for professional audiences
ALL applications must be made on our application form.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement