Help connect and catalyse the extraordinary entrepreneurial community of Bondi region
Applicants should live or work in Bondi Beach or be part of the community.
Estimated around 4-8 hours per week to suit candidate’s schedule.
Bondi Innovation Alliance’s vision is to make Bondi region a world-class innovation hub.
To help support the potential of innovatio in Bondi we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic events/ community manager. There is the potential for more work for the right person on other projects.
Depending on experience and skill sets, responsibilities may include:
- Organise and run community events
- Help design and execute sophisticated innovation events
- Uncover and connect the most inspiring people in the local community
- Create and post social media updates across our channels
- Help create quality content relevant to the Bondi innovation community
- Potentially, corporate sponsor outreach
- Potentially, government liaison and submitting grants
We are ideally looking someone who has most of the following attributes:
- Embedded in the Bondi region creative and innovation communities, and extremely excited about the potential of Bondi region as an innovation hub!
- Substantial exposure to innovation, startups, technology and/or creative industries, connected into the broader Sydney startup community
- Solid experience in organising successful events, preferably in startups/ tech/ creative
- Experience in a community management role
- A social media native experienced in running social media accounts
- Strong content creation skills
Initially $40 per hour plus super.
Bondi Innovation is run entirely for the community and it does not currently have a business model.
We are looking for someone who can help get it to the next level and participate in the upside.