Help scale a range of future-focused ventures
Applicants who are available for regular meetings in Bondi Beach are strongly preferred.
We are however open to talent anywhere.
Part-time, initially total around one day per week, could increase.
We are looking for an highly capable multi-talented individual with strong project management skills, working closely with futurist and entrepreneur Ross Dawson and his team across ventures.
The essential capability is designing, managing, or supervising a diverse range of projects. An intense focus on process and workflow is needed, so everything we do once can be replicated and scaled.
Core activities will include:
- Managing diverse projects, including multiformat content creation and digital marketing initiatives
- Establishing replicable processes to support scaling, using contemporary software tools
- Managing distributed delivery team
The successful candidate will be working with a team of local and remote specialists.
The core skills we are looking for are:
- Experience in a highly demanding project environment such as agency, professional services, IT, high-growth startup etc.
- Ability to supervise content, marketing, and other creative projects
- Ability to supervise social advertising and search engine marketing
- Detail focused and process obsessed
- Strong familiarity with project and workflow tools in a startup environment
- Extremely reliable and responsive
Other experience that would be highly valued includes:
- Software product management
- Publishing, video, and other high-quality content production
- Startup growth
- High-quality content production