Help scale a range of future-focused ventures
Applicants who are available for regular meetings in Bondi Beach are strongly preferred.
We are however open to talent anywhere.
Part-time, initially total around one day per week, could increase.
We are looking for a highly capable multi-talented project manager to work closely with futurist and entrepreneur Ross Dawson and his team across a range of ventures.
An intense focus on process and workflow is the heart of the role. Everything we do needs to be set in replicable processes to support scaling.
Depending on experience and skills, core activities may include:
- Designing and implementing scalable processes
- Product management for SaaS projects
- Content creation and managing content processes for sophisticated tech-related content
- Growth hacking and scaling structures
- Establishing replicable processes to support scaling, using contemporary software tools
- Community management and growth for Humans + AI Learning Community
We are not looking for expertise in all these fields, but excellent project management skills that can be applied across domains.
The successful candidate will be working with a team of local and remote specialists.
We are looking for some mix of general and specific skills including:
- Experience in high-growth startups or other demanding project environments such as agency, professional services, software etc.
- Intense focus on process, growth, and scalability
- Experience in software projects and product management
- Ability to supervise high-quality content projects and processes for text, image, and video
- Experience with social and search engine advertising
- Strong familiarity with project and workflow tools e.g. Notion, Coda, Asana, Zapier or similar
- Flexibility and ability to learn new domains
- Extremely reliable and responsive